GMAT quantitative review, tips, and strategies, with over 300 practice questions
The Official Guide for the GMAT Quantitative Review 2017 provides targeted preparation for the mathematical portion of the GMAT exam, with 45 brand new practice questions. Designed by the Graduate Management Admission Council, this book shows you everything you need to know to go into the exam with confidence. You′ll learn how best to approach the quantitative section as a whole, and how to approach each type of question to understand exactly what is being asked. An in–depth math review helps you recall important concepts and techniques, while 300 problems exclusive to this book provide plenty of opportunity for practice. All problems include answers and explanations to help you pinpoint mistakes, and the companion website (gmat.wiley.com) allows you to create your own custom problem sets to focus on specific areas in need of improvement. Online videos provide additional tips and strategies from the exam′s creators, and extensive discussion of the test′s content gives you an advance preview of exam day.
The GMAT holds the key to your graduate education, so if you′re feeling the pressure, you′re not alone. Thorough preparation is key, and this book is your ultimate source of quantitative review, practice, tips, and strategies.
- Review essential algebra, geometry, arithmetic, and word problems
- Practice solving 300 quantitative problems with explanations included
- Learn valuable test–taking and problem–solving strategies
- Access to an online question bank with customizable practice sets exams at gmat.wiley.com
Great exam prep eases your mind by confirming how much you already know, and highlighting what you don′t know while there′s still time to correct it. With quantitative skills, practice makes perfect and The Official Guide for the GMAT Quantitative Review 2017 combines authoritative insight with over 300 practice problems for the ultimate in targeted GMAT prep.
From the Back Cover
- Advance your skills with 300 additional practice questions unique to this guide
- Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency questions with answer explanations
- Create your own practice sets online at gmat.wiley.com
- Exclusive online videos with study tips and test–taking strategies
THE OFFICIAL GUIDE FOR GMAT® QUANTITATIVE REVIEW 2017
The premier source of quantitative practice questions, The Official Guide for GMAT® Quantitative Review 2017 helps you target your study, customize your practice sessions, and further hone your math and reasoning skills.
Here′s what you′ll find inside:
- 300 additional Quantitative questions with answers and detailed explanations
- Topics like Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, and Word Problems
- Questions organized in order of difficulty to focus your study
- Access to an online question bank with customizable practice sets and exams at gmat.wiley.com
Visit mba.com, the official website of the GMAT, your one–stop site for preparing for the GMAT exam and applying to business school.
The Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) is the association of leading graduate business schools around the world. GMAC's mission is to meet the needs of business schools and students through a wide array of products, services, and programs, and the organization serves as a primary resource of research and information about quality graduate management education. GMAC is the owner and administrator of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). Created in 1954, the GMAT is the first and only standardized test specifically designed for graduate business and management programs. Available in over 100 countries, it is the global standard for entry to the MBA degree course. Currently about 2,100 schools and 5,900 programs have adopted the GMAT, and the test is taken approximately 230,000 times annually.